7.11.2005

IN THE BEDROOM. A post for Sarah.

One of the reasons that I haven't been able to get anything done lately, much less post on a blog or write movie reviews, is the Two Week Long Painting Extravaganza With Sarah, My Friend And Savior. Why friend? Because she's awesome. Why savior? Because she knew everything about painting a bedroom, and I didn't. Sarah spent her week vacation in Boston PAINTING MY BEDROOM WITH ME. How awesome is that? I'll answer that for you: PRETTY FREAKING DARN AWESOME.

Here's some other things we did during that week:
- We mailed a piece of crockery
- We ate and drank fine things at Central Kitchen
- We WENT SHOPPING
- We ran. Once.
- We watched City of Angels and did face masks.

But! The piece de resistance? The BEDROOM!!! Here are some photos of the room in all its purple glory, furniture now placed back inside. (I'd just like to note that I love my bed and my hamper. The bed is grand, and I could lie all day in its comfortableness, and what's better than a plastic hamper with green hula girls all over it? Nothing, I tell you.)

Tell me you do not covet the hula girls!!



These doors will one day have completed trim. Hopefully before September. . . but at the rate I get to things. . .



Ah, my beloved bed, swathed in lilac hues. And look at the gorgeous curtains my Mom made me!



Normally, this isn't such a disasterous mess. But I wanted to show off the purple column.



Thanks to Sarah, I now live in a purple paradise. Hope you enjoy the photos, dear Ms. T.!!

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yaaay! Alicia's awesome too, AND I do indeed covet both the purple and the hula girls. We really did GO SHOPPING in all caps, didn't we? ;) Thanks for hanging out with me all week!!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that actually looks really awesome. well done!

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leesh!!
I loved your whole trip to Montana!!
I felt so at peace just reading it!!
The pictures were AMAZING!!! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!
YOU DESERVED IT!!!!
I LOVE your room!! Well done!!
I miss you!!
Love, Jer xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home